From time to time, Walt Disney World releases discounts during slower times of the year in order to attract more visitors. If you are planning on visiting Disney World over Christmas, during Spring Break or during the middle of summer, it is very unlikely you will see discounts at all. Discounts come in two flavors, room only discounts and Magic Your Way package discounts. The room only discounts cover general public, Annual Passholder and Florida resident discounts. The package discounts are typically for the general public, though you often see regional discounts for Canadian or UK residents.
Below is a list of all current Walt Disney World discounts, with a brief synopsis and a link to more information:
Magic Your Way Package Discounts
- Disney Free Dining – August 28 – December 21, 2015 – Guests can get the Disney Dining plan for free during their stay.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Late Summer Savings Offer – August 15 – October 3, 2015 – Guests can save up to 30% off of their Walt Disney World Resort Stay
- June – August Annual Passholder Discount – June 16 – August 27, 2015 – Annual Passholders can save up to 30% off their Walt Disney World Resort stay.
- June – Augsut Florida Resident Discount – June 6 – August 13, 2015 – Florida Residents can save up to 30% off of their Walt Disney World vacation.
Other Disney World Discounts
From time to time, Disney World offers special discounts, such as military or bounce back discounts.
- 2015 WDW Miltary Salute Discount – September 28, 2014 – October 3, 2015 – Military members can receive a room and theme park pass discounts.