From time to time, Walt Disney World releases discounts during slower times of the year in order to attract more visitors. If you are planning on visiting Disney World over Christmas, during Spring Break or during the middle of summer, it is very unlikely you will see discounts at all. Discounts come in two flavors, room only discounts and Magic Your Way package discounts. The room only discounts cover general public, Annual Passholder and Florida resident discounts. The package discounts are typically for the general public, though you often see regional discounts for Canadian or UK residents.
Below is a list of all current Walt Disney World discounts, with a brief synopsis and a link to more information:
Magic Your Way Package Discounts
- Summer Savings offer - June 15 – August 28, 2014 – Guests can save up to 35% off of their Walt Disney World stay.
- Disney Free Dining – August 31 – December 23, 2014 – Get Free Dining with your Disney World Resort stay
- Late Summer Savings offer – August 16 – October, 2014 – Guests can save up to 30% off of their Walt Disney World stay.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Spring 2014 Annual Passholder Discounts – April 27 – June 15, 2014 - Annual Passholders can receive a special discount off of their room only or package reservation.
- Spring 2014 Florida Resident Discounts – April 21 – June 2, 2014 - Florida Residents can save up to 42% off their Walt Disney World resort.
- Summer 2014 Annual Passholder Discounts – June 16 – August 2, 2014 - Annual Passholders can receive a special discount off of their room only or package reservation.
- Summer 2014 Florida Resident Discounts – June 3 – August 2, 2014 - Florida Residents can save up to 35% off their Walt Disney World resort.
Other Disney World Discounts
From time to time, Disney World offers special discounts, such as military or bounce back discounts.
- 2013 WDW Miltary Salute Discount – October 1, 2013 – September 28, 2014 - Military members can receive a room and theme park pass discounts.