From time to time, Walt Disney World releases discounts during slower times of the year in order to attract more visitors. If you are planning on visiting Disney World over Christmas, during Spring Break or during the middle of summer, it is very unlikely you will see discounts at all. Discounts come in two flavors, room only discounts and Magic Your Way package discounts. The room only discounts cover general public, Annual Passholder and Florida resident discounts. The package discounts are typically for the general public, though you often see regional discounts for Canadian or UK residents.
Below is a list of all current Walt Disney World discounts, with a brief synopsis and a link to more information:
Magic Your Way Package Discounts
- There are currently not any Package discounts, though the Summer room only discount below can be a package discount too by adding park passes.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Summer Savings Offer – June 16 – August 27, 2015 – Guests can save up to 35% off of their Walt Disney World Resort Hotel
- March – June Annual Passholder Discount – March 29 – June 15, 2015 – Annual Passholders can save up to 37% off their Walt Disney World Resort stay.
- March – June Florida Resident Discount – March 29 – June 5, 2015 – Florida Residents can save up to 37% off of their Walt Disney World vacation.
- June – August Annual Passholder Discount – June 16 – August 27, 2015 – Annual Passholders can save up to 30% off their Walt Disney World Resort stay.
- June – Augsut Florida Resident Discount - June 6 – August 13, 2015 – Florida Residents can save up to 30% off of their Walt Disney World vacation.
Other Disney World Discounts
From time to time, Disney World offers special discounts, such as military or bounce back discounts.
- 2015 WDW Miltary Salute Discount – September 28, 2014 – October 3, 2015 – Military members can receive a room and theme park pass discounts.