Disney World Discounts
From time to time, Walt Disney World releases discounts during slower times of the year in order to attract more visitors. If you are planning on visiting Disney World over Christmas, during Spring Break or during the middle of summer, it is very unlikely you will see discounts at all. Discounts come in two flavors, room only discounts and Magic Your Way package discounts. The room only discounts cover general public, Annual Passholder and Florida resident discounts. The package discounts are typically for the general public, though you often see regional discounts for Canadian or UK residents.
Below is a list of all current Walt Disney World discounts, with a brief synopsis and a link to more information:
Magic Your Way Package Discounts
- Winter 2014 Savings – January 5 – April 2, 2014 – Guests can save up to 35% off of their Disney Resort room
- Play, Stay, Dine and Save offer - January 5 – March 5, 2014 – Guests can save big on a Disney Resort package that includes your Disney Resort room, park passes and dining
- Intro to Disney Discount – January 5 – March 5, 2014 – Guests can save big on a Disney reservation, especially at the Disney Value resorts from January 5 – February 12, 2014.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Winter 2014 Annual Passholder Discounts – January 4 – April 12, 2014 - Annual Passholders can receive a special discount off of their room only or package reservation.
- Winter 2014 Florida Resident Discounts – Janaury 4 – April 12, 2014 – Florida Residents can save up to 35% off their Walt Disney World resort.
- Late Fall Annual Passholder Discounts – September 27 – December 24, 2013 - Annual Passholders can receive a special discount off of their room only or package reservation.
- Late Fall Florida Resident Discounts - September 27 – December 24, 2013 - Florida Residents can receive a special discount off of their room only or package reservation.
Other Disney World Discounts
From time to time, Disney World offers special discounts, such as military or bounce back discounts.