Travel Dates: June 15 – August 14, 2012
Walt Disney World has released special Summer room only discounts for Florida Residents, available during the travel dates listed above.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past August 14, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available.
The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at All-Star Sports
- Save 25% at Disney Caribbean Beach, Contemporary and Grand Floridian Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resorts
- Other resorts may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $87.40 per night
- All-Star Movies, standard room: $82.65 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $69.60 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $123.00 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $299.25 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $192.50 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $259.00 per night
- Contemporary, tower room, Theme Park view room: $371.25 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $394.25 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $423.50 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in multiple seasons, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
This offer must be booked by August 14, 2012 to receive the discounted rates above.
Florida residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three regularly Disney Dining plans along with discounted park passes. Valid proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.
Keith, willing to hazzard a guess to the how deep the best AP room discounts will be for Nov. 30%, 35%, 40%? Disney seems to be getting confident/greedy with attendance up this year.
Mike – I would estimate something along the lines of this discount, it seems to have been pretty consistent the last few releases. Sometimes the off peak time are a bit better, so we may see 35% at the deluxe resorts, probably not 40% though.