Travel Dates: January 5 – April 12, 2014
Walt Disney World has released a special discount where you can save up to 35% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the travel dates listed above. Please note you must check in during the travel dates listed. You cannot check in before January 5, 2014 and qualify for a discount. Your stay can extend past April 12, 2014, however, only the nights listed in the travel dates will be discounted.
- Save 35% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge (standard and woods view rooms only), Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Polynesain, Contemporary, Grand Floridain and Beach Club Villas.
- Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms only), Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, the cabins at Fort Wilderness, The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and the Wilderness Lodge (courtyard view and club level rooms only)
- Save 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
- Save 5% at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Bay Lake Tower.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2013.
Please note that dates between March 6 – 13, 2014 will be discounted at lesser rates than listed above. These dates are not blacked out, but not all resorts may be available with discounts during these dates.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion of the package will be discounted. The dining plans will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
Please note that Disney has also released a Play, Stay, Dine and Save promotion for some of these same dates. Please check both discounts. If you qualify for both, the Play, Stay and Dine is likely to be a better deal, but not for everyone, especially if you are staying at a value or moderate resort.
For more information about this special Walt Disney World discount, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips.
We booked from Jan 4 to 11, is there anyway to get the offer that runs from Jan 5th? We are so disappointed that we are missing out on a deal by 1 day!!!! Especially since we are taking about 25 people!
Crystal – Not without making changes. Unfortunately, Disney is very, very particular on start and end dates, no way around them. Here are your two options:
1. Change your dates to check in January 5 or later.
2. Change your current reservation to start January 5, and book a new room only reservation for your first night. Your first night will not be discounted, but you will get the discount for the reservation starting on January 5. Please note if you have a package, that will also mean that you will not get any dining or park passes until January 5, but you can get them first thing in the morning.