Travel Dates: January 3 – June 20, 2019
Walt Disney World has introduced a new Florida resident 3 and 4 day passes, entitled the Discover Disney Ticket. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days, with no black out dates.
2019 Discover Disney Ticket Prices
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $175
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $207.50
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $232.50
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $195
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $232.50
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $257.50
These prices do not include sales tax. Prices for tickets are identical for every 3 and older, there are not special prices for kids.
The tickets must be purchased by June 27, 2019 and expire June 30, 2019 and can be used on non-consecutive days, so you can make multiple trips over a few months on one pass. The tickets are valid any day at any of the Disney World theme parks as long as they are used by June 30, 2019.
Important 2019 Discover Disney Ticket Details
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used by June 30, 2019.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- See ticket for additional restrictions, details, terms and conditions.
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
Proof of Florida residency required at time of purchase and activation, as well as at park entrance. For more information, please see the Discover Disney Tickets page.
Leave a Reply