Travel Dates: October 4 – December 23, 2015
Walt Disney World has released a special Fall 2015 room only discounts for Annual Passholders. Annual Passholders can save up to 35% on their Walt Disney World Resort.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past December 23, 2015, but only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted.
Availability is limited, though most resorts and room types have been made available. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass will be required at time of check in to qualify for this discount.
Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
Please note there is extremely limited availability with this discount, very few rooms have been made available. Make sure to check availability with the Walt Disney World Fall Savings offer for these similar dates, the discount may be better.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard location room: $86.40 per night
- All-Star Sports, preferred room: $91.20 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $229.60 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $245.25 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $224.70 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $349.60 per night
- Contemporary, wing room, garden view: $339.20 per night
- Polynesian Village, standard view room: $363.20
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $477.40 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount. This offer must be booked by December 22, 2015.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.