Travel dates: January 1 – March 19, April 7 – December 8, 2013
Walt Disney World has released a new discount for UK residents only, free dining for much of 2013. Guests staying in a Walt Disney World moderate resort will receive the quick service dining plan for free for their entire stay, while guests staying at a Walt Disney World deluxe or deluxe villa resort receive the Disney Dining Plan for their entire stay. Walt Disney World value resorts are excluded from this offer.
In addition to free dining, guests also received:
- $100 Disney Gift Card to use during your stay
- 14 day Ultimate park pass for the price of a 7 day premium park pass
There are some requirements in order to qualify for this booking:
- Guests must stay a minimum of 5 nights, but a maximum of 21 nights
- Guests must check in on an available date in order to receive free dining
- Proof of UK residency and a UK mailing address required at time of booking
At this time, this is only available to book on the Walt Disney World UK website, though I am sure you could also deal with a UK based travel agent.
Please note that this is the second offering for 2013 free dining for UK residents, the first was through Virgin Holidays, and was early this summer (it also required the purchase of flights). This offer must be booked by November 15, 2012.
In the past, Walt Disney World has offered free dining for UK residents, and it has not corresponded to any free dining dates for US residents or any other offers. Please do not assume that we will now see free dining for Spring or any other 2013 dates.