Travel Dates: October 4 – December 24, 2009
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay pass the ending date. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounts. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. One thing to note is that the travel dates cover four pricing seasons (value, regular, Thanksgiving and Holiday), so nightly prices may vary during your stay.
Travel Pricing Seasons:
- October 4 – November 24, 2009 – Regular Season
- November 25 – 28, 2009 – Thanksgiving Season
- November 29 – December 17, 2009 – Value Season
- December 18 – 24, 2009 – Holiday Season
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $54 – $89 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $89 – $124 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $139 – $229 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $204 – $309 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $234 – $354 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $254 – $404 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $298 – $473 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $419 – $724 per night
- Bay Lake Tower, 2 bedroom Magic Kingdom view villa: $609 – $1,144 per night
These prices are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. All nights, weekend and weekday nights, are the same price. Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code JYF.