Travel Dates: January 2 – March 8, 2012
Walt Disney World has released special Spring room only discounts for Florida Residents, available during the travel dates listed above.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past March 8, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available.
The savings are as follows:
- Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $62.30 per night
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $72.30 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $103.35 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $172.25 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $240.50 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $224.25 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $263.25 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $299 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $386.75 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in the regular, peak and value season, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
This offer must be booked by March 8, 2012 to receive the discounted rates above.
Florida residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three regularly Disney Dining plans along with discounted park passes. Valid proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.