Walt Disney World has introduced a new Florida Resident weekday select annual pass. Valid only Monday through Friday, the new pass allows guests access to the four Disney theme parks for one year, with some black out periods during historically busy travel times.
Current Black Out periods:
- Saturdays and Sundays
- December 19, 2009 – January 1, 2010
- March 27 – April 9, 2010
- June 12 – August 19, 2010
- December 18, 2010 – January 1, 2011.
The new FL weekday annual pass also entitles guests to some Annual Passholder benefits such as a subscription to the Mickey Monitor newsletter and occasional special offers and discounts on Disney World resorts and merchandise.
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
- Florida voter’s registration card with corresponding picture ID
- A college ID for a Florida college
- Florida-based military ID
The current price for the pass is $169 for adults (ages 10 and up) and $149 for children (ages 3 – 9). Disney World also offers a Florida Resident Seasonal annual pass with similar black out dates, but is available for weekend use. The cost for that pass is $249 for adults and $229 for children. Prices do not include sales tax. Tickets may be purchase online, or at any Walt Disney World ticket window.
For more information on the Disney World Florida Resident select weekday annual pass, see the official Disney World website.