Travel Dates: January 2 – March 8, 2012
Walt Disney World has released special Spring room only discounts for Annual Passholders.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past March 8, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 35% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $58 per night
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $64 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $103 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $159 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $222 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $207 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $243 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $276 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $357 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in the regular, peak and value season, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
This offer must be booked by December 3, 2011 to receive the discounted rates above. Discount will continue after December 3, however, it will feature lower discounts.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.