Travel Dates: July 20 – September 27, 2014
Walt Disney World has released a special late Summer 2014 room only discounts for Annual Passholders. Please note, this overlaps a previously released AP discount. If your travel dates fall between July 20 and August 2, consider the previously released deal as it also includes the Memory Maker for free.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past September 27, 2014, but only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though most resorts and room types have been made available. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass will be required at time of check in to qualify for this discount.
The savings are as follows:
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campgrounds
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Pop Century, All-Star Music and Sports Resorts and Disney’s Art of Animation Family Suites
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Fort Wilderness Resort (cabins only).
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Beach Club, Contemporary and Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna and Club level rooms only) Resorts
- Save up to 35% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Yacht Club, Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts.
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Save up to 35% at Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Please note, there is a minimum 1 night stay, maximum stay is 14 nights per reservation. During September, Disney is also offering the Free Dining discount again. Please check this offer and the Free Dining, it is probably worth booking the Free Dining, even though you have to buy 2 day base tickets to qualify. You can use the money paid towards the 2 day base tickets as a trade in towards your AP renewal.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard location room: $80.25 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $67.50 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $199.50 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $119.00 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, standard view room: $119.00 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $205.80 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $184.60 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $273.00 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $204.10 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $278.85 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $317.20 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $401.70 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount. This offer must be booked by September 24, 2014.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.