Travel Dates: June 7 – August 8, 2009
Walt Disney World has released room only discount rates for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders for the travel dates listed above. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, and you must present a valid annual pass at check in order to get the discount. Only the nights during the travel dates above are discounted, any other dates will be at full price. Prices will vary depending on season, and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resort, standard room: $74/$84
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $89/$99
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $109/$119
- Moderate resorts, water view/king bed room: $134/$144
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $174/$174
- Beach Club, standard view room: $264/$264
- Polynesian, garden view room: $299/$299
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $333/$333
For value and moderate resorts, Friday and Saturday nights are a bit more expensive than weekday nights. For all deluxe and villa resorts, starting on July 19, they become value season, and the prices drop about $40 per night. Availability is very limited. These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Also, you are able to add the Disney Dining plan onto these discounted rates by using the special Annual Passholder Dining Plan package.
To book your Walt Disney World vacation with the Annual Passholder discount, please contact our wonderful sponsor Mouseketrips, who specializes in making your Disney vacation special. Make sure you ask for code QZZ!