Travel Dates: February 28 – March 3, 2011
Walt Disney World has released a new free dining discount covering a very short window of time during the fabulous ESPN the Weekend. These dates fall during the current free dining offer, but includes some great additions for no additional cost for sports fans. In order to qualify, you must check in on one of the dates listed above, your vacation can extend past March 3, but you must check in on an available date.
ESPN the Weekend Package Inclusions
- Minimum 3-nights at a select Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel (standard room)
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way base ticket
- Free Disney Dining Plan (free Quick Service Dining plan at value resorts, free Disney Dining plan at Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts)
- One ticket to the Atlanta Braves Spring Training Game against the Detroit Tigers. Game time is Thursday March 3, 2011 at 1:05pm.
- Ability to make advance reservations for seating at Mike & Mike in the Morning or The Herd with Colin Cowherd including first in line access for a Meet and Greet with Mike Golic, Mike Greenberg or Colin Cowherd after the show. Reservations for these shows will be open to the general public on February 1, 2011. Seating is limited.
- 30 Minutes of play at the PlayStation Pavilion within the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Ability to enter the Premiere Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for “inside ESPN” shows 15 minutes prior to doors opening to theme park guests.
Prices start at $611 per person based on double occupancy at a Disney World moderate resorts, 3 night stay and 4 day basic park passes. Availability is limited.
For more information or to book this special ESPN the Weekend package, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips, and ask for code DT2 for value resorts and code ZL3 for moderate and above resorts. You must book this special package by December 20, 2010.