Travel Dates: August 15 – October 2, 2010
Walt Disney World has released room only discounts for the general public for travel during the travel dates listed above. Please note this covers the same dates as the currently available Free Dining offer, which should be a better deal for most people. Only the nights that are within the travel dates will be discounted. Your reservation can extend past the night of October 2, 2010, but only the night of October 2 and before will be discounted. Rates may not be available all nights, and weekend nights may be higher priced.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Disney World Value resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Moderate resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Deluxe resorts – 40% discount
- Disney World Deluxe Villa resorts – 40% discount
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Disney Value resorts, standard room – $57
- Disney Moderate resorts, standard view room – $104
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $144
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room – $186
- Beach Club, standard view room – $204
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room – $219
- Disney’s Grand Floridian, garden view room – $246
- Old Key West, 2 bedroom villa – $333
These prices are for the room only, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive that weekday nights. Please check pricing with the Free Dining offer and the Kids Free offer, they may be a better deal for you.
You are able to add Magic Your Way park passes and any of the Disney Dining plans to these discounted room rates, making the reservation a Magic Your Way package. You must add park passes to the reservation on order to book one of the Disney Dining plans.
For more information or to book this special Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code KC9.This offer must be booked by October 2, 2010.