Travel Dates: January 4 – April 12, 2014
Walt Disney World has released special Winter 2014 room only discounts for Florida Residents only. To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past April 12, 2014, but only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Proof of Florida Residency required at check in.
The savings are as follows:
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Pop Century and All-Star Music and Sports Resorts
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Fort Wilderness Resort (cabins only).
- Save up to 35% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Polynesian, Contemporary and Grand Floridian Resorts. Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk and Beach Club Villas.
Savings from March 6 – 13, 2014 will be slightly less than listed above.
In addition to the resorts listed above some additional resorts are discounted for only certain dates (January 5 to March 5 and March 14 to April 12, 2014):
- Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Savanna View/Club Level Rooms and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Courtyard View/Club Level Rooms
- Save 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Other resorts and dates may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%. The standard Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation resort are excluded, as are the campgrounds at Disney’s Fort Wilderness and 3 bedroom villas.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $95.95 per night
- Pop Century, standard location room: $71.25 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $63.75 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $212.00 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $113.40 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view room: $165.30 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $264.75 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $185.30 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $254.80 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $197.82 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $270.27 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $307.44 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $389.34 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The discount covers several Disney “seasons”, including, Value, Regular and Peak. The prices above are based on Value Season, and therefore your price may be higher, depending upon your travel dates.
Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, specially discounted park passes and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. This offer must be booked by December 31, 2013. After December 31, this offer will still be available, however, the discounts will be less.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.