Travel dates: January 1 – March 10, 2018
Walt Disney World has released two discounts today, this Play, Stay, Dine and Save offer, and a second Walt Disney World room only offer. You will need to check both offers to see which is better for you.
Please note, this is NOT free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a percentage discount on the package.
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
It appears that this offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
As a rule of thumb, this discount is a better deal at the value and moderate resorts, while the Winter Savings room only offer is considerably better at the deluxe and deluxe villa resorts. If you do not want the dining plan at all, then the Winter Savings room only offer is going to be a better deal for you Please check both offers.
- Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9) for a 5-night/6-day room and ticket package.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use muse occur on or before December 31, 2018.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Advance reservations required.
This offer must be booked by December 22, 2017. Not all nights or resorts may be available. At this point, it does not appear that any nights have been blacked out, but many nights around the Walt Disney World Marathon and President’s Day Weekend may be difficult to find. Availability is extremely limited, act quickly for best availability. Please note that you must check in by March 10, 2018 in order to qualify for the discount. If you check in March 10 or earlier, you should receive the discount for your entire stay, based on availability.
For more information about this or any other Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.