Travel Dates: October 3 – December 22, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special Fall room only discounts for Annual Passholders. There was a previous Annual Passholder discount released that expired a few days ago.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past December 22, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 25% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $71 per night
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $82 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $123 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $182 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $253 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $234 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $270 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $302 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $409 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in the regular and value season, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The nights of November 25 – 27 are blacked out. They can be booked as part of the reservation, but are not discounted.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.