Travel Dates: October 3 – December 22, 2011
Lost in the craziness of the free dining deal that was released yesterday, Walt Disney World also released special Fall room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past December 22, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $66 per night
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $77 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $115 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $168 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $234 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $216 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $249 per night
- Grand Floridian, lagoon view room: $318 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $378 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in the regular and value season, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code F33.