Travel Dates: August 16 – September 26, 2013
Walt Disney World has released special Late Summer 2013 room only discounts for Florida Residents, available only during the travel dates listed above.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past September 26, 2013. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available.
Not all resorts may be included. Some may be discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%. The standard Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation resort are excluded.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard location room: $75.00 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $202.40 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $119.00 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $202.30 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $181.35 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $268.50 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $200.85 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, water view room: $300.30 per night
- Beach Club, lagoon or pool view room: $283.40 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $316.50 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $360.00 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $401.70 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. This offer must be booked by September 26, 2013 to receive the discounted rates above.
Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, discounted park passes and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. Proof of Florida Residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.