Travel Dates: January 1 – June 3, 2010
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay pass the ending date. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounts. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
Please note there is a blackout period between March 27 and April 10, 2010. Nights during the blackout period are not discounted, and you cannot check in during the blackout period. Edit: as of March 5, 2010, Disney has removed the black out dates, you can now travel during this time and receive a discount.
Please note this is a two part discount., stays 5 nights and longer receive a slightly better discount than stays of 4 nights or less.
Some Sample Nightly Rates (5+ nights):
- Pop Century, standard room: $49 – $75 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $89 – $117 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $132 – $200 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $170 – $247 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $187 – $258 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $200 – $272 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $225 – $305 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $305 – $42 per night
The Travel Dates span value, peak and regular season, each night is priced separately, depending upon the season. These prices are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code QIJ.