Travel dates: January 2 – March 7, 2013
Walt Disney World has released a special Winter discount, where guests can save up to 35% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. This is the same discount that was released to Disney VISA cardholders last week, but is now available to everyone.
- Save 35% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool views only), Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas and Bay Lake Tower Villas.
- Save 30% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
- Save 25% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Save 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms)
Please note that some resorts have been excluded from the discounts, including All-Star Music, Port Orleans French Quarter and the Contemporary. Also excluded are the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, 3 bedroom villas and campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
Sample Nightly Rates:
- Art of Animation, family suite: $214.20
- All-Star Movies, standard room: $80.75
- Pop Century, standard room: $71.25
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $113.40
- Port Orleans Riverside, king bed room; $130.90
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $213.00
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $181.35
- Beach Club, standard view room: $227.50
- Polynesian, standard view room: $274.30
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $312.00
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $401.70
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
Please note Disney World released two discounts this morning, this one and a Stay, Play and Dine offer. Check both discounts and go with the best one.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. At this point, it does not appear that any nights have been blacked out, but many nights around the Walt Disney World Marathon and President’s Day Weekend may be difficult to find.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited, act quickly for best availability.
For more information about this or any other Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.