Travel Dates: April 15 – June 24, 2018
Walt Disney World has released special Spring 2018 room only discounts for Florida Residents only.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past June 24, 2018. You cannot check in before April 15 and qualify. Availability is EXTREMELY limited, especially at Value and Moderate resorts!
Sample Florida Resident Discount Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $138.27 per night plus tax
- Art of Animation, family suite: $342.19 per night plus tax
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, river view room: $258.64 per night plus tax
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $307.66 per night plus tax
- Wilderness Lodge, Nature view room: $372.06 per night plus tax
- Beach Club, garden/woods view room: $389.14 per night plus tax
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $431.25 per night plus tax
- Boardwalk Inn, garden view room: $394.61 per night plus tax
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $478.71 per night plus tax
- Saratoga Springs, two bedroom villa: $588.00 per night plus tax
Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, and Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Florida Residents may also purchase a Magic Your Way package that includes specially priced park passes. Any of the Disney Dining plans may be added as well, which will not be discounted.
This offer must be booked by June 24, 2018. Proof of Florida Residency required at check-in in order to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.