Travel Dates: February 13 – April 2, 2009
Walt Disney World has released room only discount rates for Florida Residents for the travel dates above. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, and you must present proof of Florida residency at check in order to get the discount. Only the nights during the travel dates above are discounted, any other dates will be at full price. Prices will vary depending on season, and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resort, standard room: $69/$135
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $84/$150
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $119/$205
- Moderate resorts, water view/king bed room: $144/$230
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $254/$405
- Beach Club, standard view room: $324/$475
- Polynesian, garden view room: $354/$505
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $398/$549
For most resorts, Friday and Saturday nights are quite a bit more expensive than weekday nights (they are not discounted). Availability is very limited. These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. If you happen to be an Annual Passholder, in some cases, the passholder rates are a bit cheaper, and you can add the dining plan to those reservations.
To book your Walt Disney World vacation with the Florida Resident discount, please contact our wonderful sponsor Mouseketrips, who specializes in making your Disney vacation special. Make sure you ask for code IVX!