Travel Dates: September 30 – December 24, 2012
Update November 16: Walt Disney World has added additional travel dates now available with this discount, adding December 16 – 24, 2012. Please note that December 21 – 24 are during Holiday season, so the sample rates below will not apply.
Walt Disney World has released special Fall room only discounts for Florida Residents, available only during the travel dates listed above.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past December 15, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Discounts for rooms may be available for some resorts and room types for December 16 – 24, though they are not available online, you must call.
The savings are as follows:
- Save up to 20% at Art of Animation Family Suites
- Save up to 25% at All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, Pop Century and Contemporary
- Save up to 30% at Disney Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside and the Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Save up to 35% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas and Saratoga Springs Resorts
- Other resorts may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $75.00 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $71.25 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $118.30 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $217.00
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $228.75 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $198.25 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $250.25 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, standard view room: $250.25 per night
- Contemporary, garden Wing, garden view room: $303.75 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $282.75 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $315.25 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $435.50 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in multiple seasons, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The nights between November 16 – 23, 2012 are not discounted at all, though your stay can include those nights.
This offer must be booked by December 15, 2012 to receive the discounted rates above.
Florida residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three regularly Disney Dining plans along with discounted park passes. Valid proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code I9R.