Travel Dates: April 21 – June 2, 2014
Walt Disney World has released special Spring 2014 room only discounts for Florida Residents only. To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past June 2, 2014, but only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Proof of Florida Residency required at check in.
The savings are as follows:
- Save up to 33% at Disney’s Pop Century, Art of Animation (family suites) and All-Star Music, Movies and Sports Resorts
- Save up to 37% at Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter and Fort Wilderness Resort (cabins only).
- Save up to 42% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Polynesian, Contemporary and Grand Floridian Resorts. Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Some resort may be included for only limited dates, or may be discounted a lesser rate for some dates. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $125.40 per night
- Pop Century, standard location room: $90.75 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $81.75 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $259.20 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $131.60 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, preferred location room: $165.90 per night
- Port Orleans French Quarter, standard view room: $178.60 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $251.30 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $224.90 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $328.50 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view room: $313.50 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $320.45 per night
- Grand Floridian, lagoon view room: $471.75 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $482.30 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The discount covers several Disney “seasons”, including, Regular, Summer and Peak. The prices above are based on Regular Season, and therefore your price may be higher, depending upon your travel dates.
Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, specially discounted park passes and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. Also, the Disney Discovery tickets are available for most of these travel dates as well. This offer must be booked by June 2, 2014.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.