Travel Dates: March 9 – June 14, 2012
Edit: February 9, 2012: This deal was originally made available only through February 8, 2012. This morning, the deal was extended with lesser discounts, but the same travel dates. The rates below are the currently available prices.
Walt Disney World has released special Spring and early Summer room only discounts for Annual Passholders.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past June 14, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 20 – 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 20 – 30% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 25 – 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $91 per night
- Pop Century, preferred location room: $119 per night
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $126 per night
- Art of Animation, Finding Nemo Family Suite (Available starting 5/31/12): $328
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $126 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $262 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $418 per night
- Beach Club, water/pool view room: $350 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $349 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $379 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $465 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates covered by this discount are in the several pricing season, some nights may be more expensive that the prices listed above. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The dates of April 1 – 11, 2012 are not discounted, and are blacked out. You can check in during the black out period, but any nights that are blacked out will not be discounted.
This offer must be booked by June 14, 2012 to receive the discounted rates above.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.