Travel Dates: August 17 – September 29, 2012
Walt Disney World has released special Summer and Fall room only discounts for Annual Passholders. Please note that very few resorts have been made available with the discount.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past September 29, 2012. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 25% at All-Star Music
- Save 30% at Disney Caribbean Beach
- Save 35% at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view only), Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resorts
Other resorts may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Music, standard location room: $65.25 per night
- Pop Century, standard location room: $87.40 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $114.80 per night
- Port Orleans French Quarter, garden view room: $165.30
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $172.25 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $323.00 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, standard view room: $224.25 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $224.25 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $303.75
- Contemporary, Tower – Theme Park view room: $363.75 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $386.75 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. This offer must be booked by September 29, 2012 to receive the discounted rates above.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code C5F.