Travel Dates: June 15 – July 31, 2016
Walt Disney World has released special Sumer 2016 room only discounts for Florida Residents only.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past July 31, 2016. You cannot check in before June 15, 2016 and qualify. Availability is extremely limited!
Sample Florida Resident Discount Rates:
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $117.11 per night plus tax
- Pop Century, standard room: $116.36 per night plus tax
- Art of Animation, family suite: $288.86 per night plus tax
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, standard view Royal Guest room: $191.10 per night plus tax
- Coronado Springs, water view room: $174.30 per night plus tax
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $225.92 per night plus tax
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $367.61 per night plus tax
- Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view bunk bed room: $269.66 per night plus tax
- Beach Club, garden/woods view room: $345.75 per night plus tax
- Polynesian Village, standard view room: $317.01 per night plus tax
- Grand Floridian, outer building garden view room: $396.59 per night plus tax
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $230.29 per night plus tax
- Saratoga Springs, two bedroom villa: $466.98 per night plus tax
- Animal Kingdom Villas, one bedroom savanna view villa: $511.07 per night plus tax
Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows.
Florida Residents may also purchase a Magic Your Way package that includes specially priced park passes. Any of the Disney Dining plans may be added as well, which will not be discounted.
This offer must be booked by July 30, 2016. Proof of Florida Residency required at check-in in order to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.