Travel Dates: April 28 – June 14 and August 16 – October 1, 2011
Walt Disney World has released new room only discounts for the general public for travel during the travel dates listed above. Please note this covers some of the same dates as the currently available Kids Stay and Play free offer, which may be a better deal for some people. Only the nights that are within the travel dates will be discounted. Your reservation can extend past the end date, but only the nights during the available periods will be discounted. Rates may not be available all nights, and weekend nights may be higher priced.
Disney World Room only discounts
Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights April 28 – June 14, 2011
- Save 15% at All Star Movies
- Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
- Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
- Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights August 16 – October 1, 2011
- Save 20% at All Star Movies
- Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
- Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
- Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates (Value – Summer Season, 2011):
- Disney Value resorts, standard room – $63 – $99
- Disney Moderate resorts, standard view room – $111 – $139
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $162 – $217
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room – $248 – $306
- Beach Club, standard view room – $217 – $269
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room – $269 – $352
- Disney’s Grand Floridian, garden view room – $286 – $339
- Old Key West, 2 bedroom villa – $342 – $445
This discount covers value, regular and summer season during 2011, so prices may vary slightly from those listed above. At this point, it does not appear that any nights are blacked out. These prices are for the room only, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive that weekday nights.
You are able to add Magic Your Way park passes and any of the Disney Dining plans to these discounted room rates, making the reservation a Magic Your Way package. Neither the park passes or dining plans are discounted. You must add park passes to the reservation on order to book one of the Disney Dining plans.
For more information or to book this special Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips. This offer must be booked by March 27, 2011. Please ask for code SMP for April – June dates and code YW3 for August – October dates.