Travel Dates: August 16 – September 26, 2013
Walt Disney World has released special 2013 room only discounts for Annual Passholders.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past September 26, 2013. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at Disney’s Art of Animation (Family Suites only)
- Save 25% at Disney’s Pop Century, All-Star Music and Sports, Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Contemporary Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside and Fort Wilderness Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn Resorts and Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
Other resorts may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%. The standard Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation resort are excluded, as are the campgrounds at Disney’s Fort Wilderness and 3 bedroom villas.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $100.70 per night
- Pop Century, standard location room: $75.00 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $67.50 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $202.40 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $119.00 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view Royal Guest room: $148.40 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $202.30 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $181.35 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $268.50 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view room: $212.55 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, water view room: $300.30 per night
- Yacht Club, lagoon view room: $283.40 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $316.50 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden park view room: $360.00 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $401.70 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
This discount must be booked by September 26, 2013.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.