Travel Dates: January 2 – April 16, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past April 16, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The nights of February 18 – 20, 2011 appear to be blacked out, no discount available, though you can travel over those dates. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 32% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $57 – $88 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $104 – $135 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $170 – $255 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $265 – $360 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $200 – $275
- Polynesian, garden view room: $262 – $346 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $335 – $368 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $330 – $481 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Rates above are for Value – Peak Season, and the discount covers value, regular and peak season, so prices may differ from what is listed above.
Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, specially discounted Florida Resident park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. Proof of Florida Residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.
Leave a Reply