Travel Dates: January 4 – April 2, 2009
Walt Disney World has released specially priced room only rates for stays during the dates listed above. Availability is extremely limited, and there are a few black out dates. You can travel during the black out dates, however, those nights will not be discounted.
- January 16 – 18, 2009
- February 13 – 15, 2009
Prices will vary depending on season (this discount covers both value and peak season), and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resorts, standard room: $49 – $74
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $64 – $89
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $94 – $124
- Moderate resorts, king bed room: $119 – $149
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $154 – $229
- Beach Club, standard view room: $249 – $329
- Polynesian, garden view room: $269 – $359
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $313 – $403
- Saratoga Springs, studio: $189 – $224
These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekday and Weekend nights appear to be the same price, though some nights during the travel dates appear to be slightly more expensive. Only the nights that fall within the travel dates above will be discounted, though your stay can extend past the end of the travel dates. You must book this discount by January 4, 2009.
To book your Walt Disney World vacation, please contact our wonderful sponsor Mouseketrips, who specializes in making your Disney vacation special. Make sure you ask for code OZI!
This discount is also available as part of a Magic Your Way package, if you would prefer to add Magic Your Way park passes and/or the Disney Dining Plan.