Normally, here are MouseMisers, we only cover general public Disney discounts, basically a discount that anyone can book. While some may have some restrictions on them, such as limited to Annual Passholders or Florida Residents only, for the most part, the discounts are available to everyone. We are breaking with tradition a bit today, and covering a new PIN code that Disney World has been sending out for Free Dining.
Late yesterday afternoon, the first wave of PIN codes were emailed out to potential guests, we hope to shed some light on what the PIN code is offering, how you may get one, and how to use it if you do get one.
What is a PIN code?
A PIN code is a discount sent directly to you from Disney, either by email or a post card. Rather than opening up a discount to everyone, they target individuals. We wrote a fairly lengthly post about Disney PIN codes here:
Disney PIN Codes
What about the new Fall Free Dining PIN Code?
Disney World has starting sending out PIN codes for Free Disney Dining for many Fall 2013. You must check in on one of the following dates:
- August 25 – October 2, 2013
- October 18 – 31, 2013
- November 11 – 23, 2013
- November 30 – December 4, 2013
- December 15 – 22, 2013
The discount is the same as the Free Disney Dining released for September yesterday, just with expanded dates. If you qualify, you will receive free Quick Service Dining at the value hotels, free Disney Dining at the moderate, deluxe and villa resorts.
[click to continue…]
Travel Dates: September 2 – 25, 2013
Walt Disney World has announced it’s annual Disney Free Dining! This is the exact same deal that was released to Disney VISA cardholders a few days ago, but the Disney VISA card requirement is now gone, anyone can get this great deal.
Please note that in order to qualify for the free dining offer, your must check in during one of the available dates above. Your stay can extend past September 25, 2013, and you will still receive the free dining for your entire stay. You may not check in before September 2 and qualify. Availability is extremely limited, and not all resorts may be available.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free. Guests will be able to upgrade to either the Disney Dining plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining plan by paying the price difference. To upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan, the increased cost will be $19.00 per adult per night of your stay, and $2.84 per child. To upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining plan, guests will pay $63.39 per adult and $12.52 per child per night of your stay.
- Guests staying at a Disney World Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Disney Villa resort will receive the Disney Dining Plan included for free. Disney World guests at moderate, deluxe and villa resorts will also be able to book the “Free Dining”, and upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining for the normal price difference, which is $44.38 for adults and $19.68 for children three to nine per night of your stay.
Availability is extremely limited, and this offer must be booked by July 31, 2013. It appears that all suites, campsites and 3 bedroom villas have been excluded from this offer, as are the Little Mermaid rooms at the new Art of Animation Resort. All other Disney resorts, including value resorts are included in the offer.
- Three night minimum stay
- Fourteen night maximum stay per reservation
- Minimum 2 day basic park pass per person included in the package
For more information on the 2013 Disney Dining Plans, what is included and what is not included, we have a great page you can check out: 2013 Disney Dining Plans
To book this special Disney World “Free Dining” vacation package, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.
Travel Dates: August 15 – September 28, 2013
Walt Disney World has released a special discount where you can save up to 30% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the travel dates listed above, plus great savings on 4 day and longer Walt Disney World Magic Your Way tickets.
Please note this is an identical discount to one released a few days ago for Disney VISA cardholders. The Disney VISA requirement is no longer around, anyone can book this package.
- Save 30% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club Villas.
- Save 25% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the cabins at Fort Wilderness.
- Save 20% at Disney’s Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary (standard and lake view rooms only), All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
- Save 5% at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms), Contemporary (theme park view and club level rooms), Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Villas.
This offer must be booked by July 31, 2013.
[click to continue…]