Travel dates: February 21 – March 31, April 13 – June 14, 2012
Edit: February 28, 2012 – The Spring Savings offer has been extended, and now must be booked by March 31, 2012. This is for travel dates after April 13, 2012. This offer will not be available online, and is only available by calling Disney directly (or checking with a travel agent).
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where they can save up to 30% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;
- Pop Century, All-Star Sports and Music, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins and Port Orleans French Riverside: 20% off
- Caribbean Beach and Coronado Springs: 25% off
- Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view only) and Polynesian Resort: 20% off
- Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn and Wilderness Lodge: 30% off
- Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom Villas: 25% off
- Saratoga Springs and Old Key West: 30% off
- Pop Century, standard room: $91.20
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view room: $152.00
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $135.00
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $245.00
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $389.50
- Beach Club, garden view room: $280.00
- Polynesian, garden view room: $372.00
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $404.00
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $500.50
- Animal Kingdom Villas, 2 bedroom standard view villa: $693.75
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
Please note that some resorts have been excluded from the discounts, or are discounted a very small percentage (5%). Those resorts include All-Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, the Contemporary, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
This offer must be booked by January 22, 2012. For travel dates after April 13, reservation must be booked by February 28, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is limited.
You can check in during the black-out period of April 1 – 12, however, the blacked-out nights will not be discounted. The nights of May 25 – 27 are also blacked-out.
For more information about this or any other Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.