Walt Disney World has announced 2009 rates, including changes to their dining plans. Please find below a quick overview of all the available dining plans for Walt Disney World along with a downloadable brochure for each with more in depth information.
Information on the 2010 Disney World Dining Plans has been released, not much has changed other than pricing.
Quick Service Dining Plan
New for 2009, the Quick Service dining plan appears to be a fantastic option for park guests who don’t want to be tied to eating at a sit down restaurant each day.
The Quick Service Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- Two counter service meals
- Two snacks
- One refillable resort mug
The cost of the Quick Service dining plan is $31.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $9.99 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan
Disney Dining Plan
Nothing has changed from the Disney Dining plan of 2008, except a small increase in price.
The Disney Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- One table service meal
- One counter service meal
- One snack
Please note gratuities are not included on the table service meals. Table service meals can also be used for signature restaurants, dinner shows, private dining or pizza delivery (these typically run 2 table service meals per person). More information can be found in the brochure.
The cost of the Disney dining plan is $39.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $10.99 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney Dining Plan
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
Again, nothing has changed from the Deluxe Dining Plan of 2009, with the exception of a small price increase.
The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- Three meals, which can be used for either counter service or table service meals
- Two snacks
- One resort refillable mug
The policy is the same for table service meals on the deluxe dining plan (gratuities not included, can be used for signature restaurants, etc.)
The cost of the Disney Deluxe dining plan is $71.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $20.99 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
Magic Your Way Premium Package
Again, very little has changed with the premium package, it now includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks, per person, per night. Available 100 Walt Disney World restaurants (includes tax but not gratuities, unless otherwise noted). More information is found in the brochure below
- One resort refillable mug per person
- Unlimited selected recreation, including Golf, Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Archery, Tennis, Guided Fishing Excursions, Cane Pole Fishing, Horseback Trail Rides, Pony Rides, Carriage Rides, Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides, Bike Rental and Watercraft Rental. Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required, and are suggested. More information is found in the brochure
- One admission per person to Cirque du Soliel La Nouba
- Unlimited use of Disney Children’s Activity Centers
- Unlimited admission to selected theme park tours
- Preferred fireworks viewing areas for Wishes at the Magic Kingdom and IllumiNations at Epcot. ( Advance reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and voucher is required.)
The cost of the Premium package is $159 per night per adult (10 and older), and $109 per child (3 – 9). That is in addition to the standard cost of a Magic Your Way package.
Brochure: Magic Your Way Premium Package
Magic Your Way Platinum Package
Similar to the premium package above, the Platinum package is the ultimate in luxury. It includes everything the premium offers, plus:
- One Disney’s Photopass CD
- Private in-room child care (4 hour minimum, 6 hour maximum, gratuity is not included)
- One selected spa treatment per person
- Fireworks cruise (one per reservation, everyone on your reservation is included)
- Reserved seating at Fantasmic! (one per person)
- Nightly turn-down service
- Personalized pre-arrival itinerary planning
- Exclusive keepsake (one per room)
The cost of the Platinum package is $209 per night per adult (10 and older), and $144 per child (3 – 9). That is in addition to the standard cost of a Magic Your Way package.
Brochure: Magic Your Way Platinum Package
Disney Wine and Dine Plan
The Wine and Dine plan is available to add to any of the above dining plan options, with the exception of the Quick Service dining plan. The Wine and Dine option includes one bottle of wine per night of your stay, and can be used at most table service and signature service restaurants in Walt Disney World. The cost is $39.99 per night of your stay (price is per reservation, not per person).
Brochure: Disney Wine and Dine
For all of the packages above, there are a few things to remember:
- Everyone in your room must be on the same dining plan/package
- Dining plan credits expire at midnight the day you check out
- Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights you stay
- Dining plan credits and park passes are not transferable
Please note, as you look at the brochures, many of the restaurants that will be included for 2009 are not currently listed on the brochures. This happens every year, as the agreements and contracts for non-Disney restaurants are negotiated every year when it comes to inclusion in the dining plans. As 2009 approaches, more restaurants will be included, and the list should be similar to 2008.