Travel Dates: April 2 – June 3, 2013
Walt Disney World has released special 2013 Spring room only discounts for Annual Passholders.
To qualify, you must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past June 3, 2013. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The savings are as follows:
- Save 25% at Disney’s Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney’s Moderate Resorts
- Save 25% – 35% at Disney’s Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resorts
Other resorts may be included, but are discounted at a lesser percentage, most around 5%. The standard Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation resort are excluded.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $103.55 per night
- Pop Century, standard location room: $90.75 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $81.75 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $247.20 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $131.60 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, standard view Royal Guest room: $154.00 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $247.10 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $221.00 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $407.55 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $258.75 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, standard view room: $271.05 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $271.05 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $363.75 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $501.00 per night
- Contemporary, Tower – Theme Park view room: $426.00 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $482.30 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
This offer must be booked by March 31, 2013 to receive the discounted rates above. After March 31, this discount will be available, however, the savings will be less.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and one of the three Disney Dining plans, which are not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.