Travel Dates: July 6 – September 30, 2021
Disneyland has announced a new three-day California Resident ticket deal for travel to the Disneyland Resort this Summer, limited to the travel dates above. For a limited time, residents from all over California can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $83 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket.
California Residents should purchase the California Resident tickets soon to take advantage of this special limited-time offer. With this offer, they can visit 3 times anytime through Sept. 30, 2021 – with no blackout dates (subject to theme park reservation availability). Tickets do not need to be used on consecutive days, they can be used anytime between July 6 and September 30, 2021.
Special California Resident Tickets at a Glance
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $249
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket – $304
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
- Tickets expire September 30, 2021 and are not valid before July 6, 2021.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Tickets may not be upgraded.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit.
- Subject to theme park reservation availability, restrictions and change without notice.
Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
These tickets must be used by September 30, 2021.