Travel Dates: January 7 – May 20, 2019
Disneyland has announced a new three day SoCal ticket deal for travel to the Disneyland Resort this Spring, limited to the travel dates above, just in time to enjoy amazing experiences at the Disneyland Resort! The Disneyland Resort is kicking off the new year with a special ticket offer for Southern California residents, just in time for guests to “get more happy” with enhanced Star Wars experiences at Disneyland Park, the guest-favorite Lunar New Year celebration and popular Food & Wine Festival returning at Disney California Adventure Park, plus the first-ever Pixar Fest, a resort-wide celebration of stories and characters from Pixar Animation Studios.
These special SoCal Disneyland tickets are valid January 7 through May 20, 2019, excluding the following blackout dates: April 14 through April 22, 2019.
The Southern California resident ticket offer provides flexible options for three days of magic and adventure at special prices. For a limited time, guests may select from these purchase options, which can save Southern California residents up to 25 percent off select multi-day tickets:
- 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $179
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $234
These limited-time tickets are an ideal way for Southern California residents to make unforgettable memories and “get more happy” with family and friends. Guests using these special tickets will enjoy a variety of classic attractions and entertaining shows throughout the resort, as well as exciting new experiences.
Where you can get it: These special tickets can be purchased at the Disneyland Resort box office, Disney Stores, Disneyland Resort hotels and a variety of southern California supermarkets and retail chains, including Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, Gelson’s and Deardens. This special ticket can also be purchased online at: Disneyland So/Cal Tickets. Southern California Resident ID is required at the time of purchase.
- Valid on 3-Day Disneyland Resort theme park tickets; savings based on non-discounted price for the same ticket sold at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID with proof of residency.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details for Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
- Ticket includes one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Each member of your travel party must have valid theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
Please note that if you are not a SoCal resident, Disneyland is offering discounted tickets to everyone for basically these same dates:
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
- 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
- 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
- 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
- 5-Day, Park Hopper: $289