Travel Dates: January 9 – May 22, 2016
Disneyland has announced a new three day SoCal ticket deal for travel to the Disneyland Resort this Spring, limited to the travel dates above, just in time to enjoy amazing experiences at the Disneyland Resort! At Disneyland park, we have the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade on January 20 as well as Star Wars Season of the Force in Tomorrowland. At Disney California Adventure park, you can join the party with the Lunar New Year Celebration, January 20 through February 5, and the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, March 10 through April 16, 2017.
Southern California residents may use the special tickets to visit one park per day (either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure) or purchase Park Hopper tickets for the three day period. The offer has two purchase options:
- 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $149
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $189.
With these limited-time tickets, Southern California residents have the flexibility to make memories with family and friends over three days, from January 9 through May 22, 2017. Tickets expire after May 25, 2017 and black out dates may apply.
The dates of April 9 – 23, 2017 are blacked out, and neither of the Southern California Tickets are valid for those dates.
Where you can get it: These special tickets can be purchased at the Disneyland Resort box office, Disney Stores, Disneyland Resort hotels and a variety of southern California supermarkets and retail chains, including Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, Gelson’s and Deardens. This special ticket can also be purchased online at: Disneyland So/Cal Tickets. Southern California Resident ID is required at the time of purchase.
- The 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Magic Morning entitles Guests admission to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park each day for 3 days. This ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- The 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning entitles Guests admission to both Disneyland Resort theme parks over 3 days, including visits to both theme parks on the same day.
Important Details for the 3-Day SoCal Resident Promotional Ticket with Magic Morning
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- 3-Day, 1-Park-Per-Day Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2017.
- Blockout days of April 9 through April 23, 2017 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 9, 2017
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details for Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
- Ticket includes one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Each member of your travel party must have valid theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and cancellation.