Walt Disney World released their 2015 packages and rates, including an update to the Disney Dining plans for 2015, which include basically no changes from the 2014 and previous year dining plans. Please find below a quick overview of all the available dining plans for Walt Disney World along with a downloadable brochure for each with more in depth information.
Please note, as you look at the brochures, many of the restaurants that will be included for 2015 are not currently listed on the brochures. This happens every year, as the agreements and contracts for non-Disney restaurants are negotiated each year when it comes to inclusion in the dining plans. As 2015 approaches, more restaurants will be included, and the list should be similar to 2014. Updates with additional restaurants or changes will be posted here.
Please note, on all Disney dining plans, Walt Disney World raised the rate of the 2014 dining plans earlier this year, from what was originally announced for 2014. Any reservations made before the price change kept the older rates, any new reservations were at the newer/higher rates. We fully expect Disney to make a similar change to 2015 pricing at some point next year, most likely around March, 2015.
Also: on all Dinig plans Disney PhotoPass photos have been removed at both Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Character Breakfasts. Please note this is for all reservations, regardless of how you will be paying for the meal. Princess photos will be available as part of the photopass packages, you will just no longer receive printed photos at the restaurant.
Quick Service Dining Plan
Initially introduced in 2009, this plan has not changed for 2015. The Quick Service dining plan is a fantastic option for park guests who don’t want to be tied to eating at a sit down restaurant each day.
The Quick Service Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- Two quick service meals
- One snack
- One resort refillable resort mug per person per stay
The cost of the Quick Service dining plan is $41.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $16.03 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan
Disney Dining Plan
Again, not much has changed from the Disney Dining plan of 2014. The cost of the Disney Dining Plan is the same all year.
The Disney Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- One table service meal
- One quick service meal
- One snack
- One resort refillable resort mug per person per stay
Please note gratuities are not included on the table service meals. Table service meals can also be used for signature restaurants, dinner shows, private dining or pizza delivery (these typically run 2 table service meals per person). More information can be found in the brochure.
The cost of the Disney dining plan is $60.64 per night per adult (10 and older), and $19.23 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney Dining Plan
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
Again, nothing has changed from the Deluxe Dining Plan of 2014.
The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
- Three meals, which can be used for either quick service or table service meals
- Two snacks
- One resort refillable mug
The policy is the same for table service meals on the deluxe dining plan (gratuities not included, can be used for signature restaurants, etc.). If you use the meal credits towards table service meals, your meal will also include an appetizer for each person, in addition to the entree, dessert and drink.
The cost of the Disney Deluxe dining plan is $109.53 per night per adult (10 and older), and $29.86 per child (3 – 9).
Brochure: Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
Magic Your Way Premium Package
Again, very little has changed with the premium package, though the Magic Kingdom Wishes Nighttime Spectacular fireworks viewing and Epcot IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth viewing options have been removed. It now includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks, per person, per night. Available at 100+ Walt Disney World restaurants (includes tax but not gratuities, unless otherwise noted). More information is found in the brochure below
- One resort refillable mug per person per stay
- Unlimited selected recreation, including Golf, Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Archery, Tennis, Guided Fishing Excursions, Cane Pole Fishing, Horseback Trail Rides, Pony Rides, Carriage Rides, Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides, Bike Rental and Watercraft Rental. Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required, and are suggested. More information is found in the brochure
- One admission per person to Cirque du Soliel La Nouba
- Unlimited use of Disney Children’s Activity Centers
- Unlimited admission to selected theme park tours
- One admission to the Richard Petty Junior Ride-Along Experience
The cost of the Premium package is $204 per night per adult (10 and older), and $149 per child (3 – 9). That is in addition to the standard cost of a Magic Your Way package. There is now a 3 night minimum stay required in order to book the premium package.
Brochure: Magic Your Way Premium Package
Magic Your Way Platinum Package
Similar to the premium package above, the Platinum package is the ultimate in luxury. Again, as with the Premium plan, the Magic Kingdom Wishes Nighttime Spectacular fireworks viewing and Epcot IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth viewing options have been removed. The Magic Your Way Platinum package is only available at the Deluxe Disney resorts.
The Magic Your Way Platinum Package includes everything the premium package offers, plus:
- One Disney’s Photopass CD
- Private in-room child care (4 hour minimum, 6 hour maximum, gratuity is not included)
- One selected spa treatment per person
- Fireworks cruise (one per reservation, everyone on your reservation is included)
- Nightly turn-down service
- Personalized pre-arrival itinerary planning
The cost of the Platinum package is $264 per night per adult (10 and older), and $194 per child (3 – 9). That is in addition to the standard cost of a Magic Your Way package. There is now a 3 night minimum stay required in order to book the platinum package.
Brochure: Magic Your Way Platinum Package
For all of the packages above, there are a few things to remember:
- Everyone in your room must be on the same dining plan/package
- Dining plan credits expire at midnight the day you check out
- Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights you stay
- You must purchase the dining plan for your entire stay
- Dining plan credits and park passes are not transferable