Disney Parks launched a new marketing promotion for 2013, Limited Time Magic. Limited Time Magic, which will take place throughout 2013 at both the Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
During 2013, each week at the Disney theme parks will be highlighted by a different surprise or guest enhancement for a one-week-only engagement. Each weekly surprise, many never-before-seen in the Disney Parks, will include entertainment, dining, character experiences and more. Each one will disappear after seven days and make way for the next week’s Limited Time Magic experience.
Each of the weekly experience will be announced in the parks and online both on Disney sites and social networks.
Some examples of Limited Time Magic given today:
- True Love: Celebrate romance and enchantment throughout Valentine’s Week with special moments and entertainment geared to lovebirds. Disney Princes join their Princesses to meet Park Guests in special settings, prix fixe menus turn up at select restaurants and Valentine’s collectibles will be offered for the week.
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and Guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- Long Lost Friends Week: Lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opportunities with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight your Clients. And Disney Guests even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.
- Pirate Week: Why talk like a pirate one day when you could celebrate these scalawags all week long? The adventures of Jack Sparrow come to life like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash in which the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: The Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.
- Unleash the Villains: Friday the 13th in September 2013 is a special day, soDisneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park are staying open until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other Disney Villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief.
- Golden Horseshoe Revue: The fabled Frontierland show returns to DisneylandPark for one month only, bringing back the corny jokes and enduring songs that were often enjoyed by Walt Disney himself.
In conjunction with the announcement, Disney Parks built a 25 foot tall castle made of ice in Time Square, New York to emphasize the limited time each surprise will be available.
What special week long Magic would you like to see?