Travel Dates: December 9 – 23, 2012
With the adjustment in schedule Disney made earlier this year, moving the Disney Wonder from the West Coast to Miami, they created a new Panama Canal cruise that is kind of last minute. The new cruise sails on December 9 from Los Angeles and arrives in Miami on December 23, 2012. Rates start at $985 per person plus tax, based on double occupancy for Inside Stateroom GTY bookings. GTY = Guaranteed.
This special rate is only valid for new bookings. Government Taxes and Fees are not included. Ports of call include Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Miami.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Gratuities, Government Taxes and Fees are not included.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates are is U.S. Dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
- Tax is an additional $205 per person.
Other stateroom types may be available, more information to come once pricing is available.
For mor information, or to book one of these specially priced Panama Canal Disney cruises, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips.