Travel Dates: September 22 – November 10, 2012
Disney Cruise Line is sailing for the first time ever from Galveston, Texas this Fall, bringing their special Disney Cruise magic to the state of Texas. Disney will be sailing 7 night Western Caribbean cruises round trip out of Galveston, with stops in Grand Cayman, Costa May and Cozumel, Mexico, along with three full days at sea!
You can now book a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise starting at $599 per person, based on double occupancy, in an Inside Stateroom with Restrictions aboard Disney Magic. Government Taxes and Fees are not included.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Gratuities, Government Taxes, Fees and Port Adventures are not included.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. Dollars.
- IGT rooms are $599 per person, OGT rooms are $749 per person and VGT rooms are $899 per person
- Additional guests per stateroom are at a lesser amount.
- Not all staterooms types are available on all cruises.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line® Terms and Conditions.
For more information on restricted staterooms, please see this post: Disney Cruise Special Restricted Staterooms
For more information about these Disney Cruises, or to book a discounted Disney cruise, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.