Travel Dates: May 14 – 28, 2011
A Disney Cruise Line 14-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise takes your family on a voyage aboard the Disney Magic to 5 exciting ports of call on both sides of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Ports include, Disney’s Castaway Cay; Madeira, Portugal; Cádiz, Spain; Gibraltar, U.K. and Barcelona, Spain—plus 8 relaxing days at sea.
The cruise starts May 14, 2011 for $799 per person based on double occupancy in “Inside Category with Restrictions” staterooms.
This rate is valid for new bookings only on the May 14, 2011 14-Night Transatlantic sailing. This cruise sails from Port Canaveral, Florida to Barcelona, Spain.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Gratuities, Government Taxes and Fees are not included.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Additional Terms and Conditions may apply.
For more information about this specially priced Disney Cruise, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.