Travel Dates: January 23 – March 20, 2011
Update 6/26/10 – Disney added April 17, 2011 10 night cruise to the kids free offer. The original dates sold out in a matter of days, this date should be gone very quickly, so book today if you want to go.
Disney Cruise Line has announced a promotion where kids 3 – 17 sail free on Mexican Riviera Disney Cruises during the travel dates above. These 7 night cruises sailing out of Los Angeles stop in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. IN order to qualify for the kids sail free, each stateroom must have 2 full paying adults, and you can have up to 3 free kids per stateroom, in a category 4 stateroom (2 free kids in other staterooms).
- Kids 17 and under sail free when traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom.
- Government Taxes and Fees not included, and must be paid for any free kids
- Offer applies to stateroom Categories 4 -11, suites are not included.
- Verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking for children who will be 17 years old by the sail date
- A deposit is not required and cancellation fees are not assessed for kids with this offer (though adults are still subject to normal cruise deposit and cancellation requirements
For more information or to book this special Kids Free offer, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code KFMR. Must book by July 31, 2010.