Travel Dates: January 3 – September 30, 2010
Walt Disney World has just announced that Active and Retired U.S. Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and active members of the National Guard or Reservists, may purchase 4-Day Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Tickets for themselves and up to five (5) family members and/or friends for $99 each.
The base ticket is valid for four days of admission into one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom Park). Although this ticket for family members and friends does not include either the Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More options, this ticket can be upgraded to add either such option, or both, for an additional $25, per option. The Park Hopper option allows guests to visit more than one park each day. The Water Park and More option gives guests a total of four visits to a choice of a Disney water park, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park or certain other attractions.
During this offer period, active or retired U.S. military personnel may make a one-time purchase of up to a maximum of five 4-Day companion tickets (one theme park per day) for $99 per ticket, for family members (including spouse) or friends. All tickets and options are non-transferable and must be activated by September 26, 2010, and must be purchased by July 31, 2010. Block out dates March 27 – April 9, 2010 at all Disney theme park locations. July 3 – 4, 2010 at the Magic Kingdom only. Vouchers are available for purchase at Shades of Green and on military bases beginning January 3, 2010, tax free. You must then take the voucher to a WDW ticket window and exchange for a ticket. Tickets are also available for purchase at Disney World ticket windows, but this purchase will be taxed.
Active or Retired Military must show a valid United States Military ID card. Activated members of the National Guard or Reservists must present their orders in addition to a Military ID card. Please contact Shades of Green if you have any questions concerning eligibility.
Information on Eligibility and Park Passes
- These tickets are for active and retired United States Military, including Coast Guard and active members of the Reserves or National Guard, and permanently disabled veterans with a valid military ID card.
- If the service member is not present to purchase vouchers/tickets, the spouse or unremarried widow may purchase up to five tickets during the validity period. Military ID required.
- The park passes may be upgraded to Seasonal Passes for Florida residents or Annual Passes, with credit toward the upgrade based on the actual price paid.
- The No Expiration option cannot be added to these tickets. No other upgrades, such as adding additional days, will be available.
- Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days. They are not transferable.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.