Travel Dates: June 1 – September 30, 2009
Disney VISA cardholders can now save 35% off of standard resort rates at the three Disneyland Resort hotels, Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. In addition to the savings, you will also receive the following perks:
- Being walking and monorail distance to Disneyland Park and the Downtown Disney District and walking distance to Disney’s California Adventure Park — with the freedom to come and go as you please
- Your very own Key to the Magic — letting you charge purchases with your room key and have them delivered to your Hotel room
- An exclusive entrance to Disney’s California Adventure Park with the purchase of applicable Theme Park admission
- One Magic Morning early entry into a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park before the general public
And as a Disney VISA cardholder, you also qualify for some special Disneyland extras:
- A Cardmember-exclusive Character Meet ‘n’ Greet Photo Opportunity
- Free stroller rentals (subject to availability; separate Theme Park admission required)
- 10% off select dining locations and merchandise purchases of $50 or more
- 20% off select Disneyland Resort tours
Please note that the discount is on the room portion only. Theme park tickets may be added to the reservation, however, they will not be discounted. There will also be a nightly resort fee added to your reservation, which is currently around $13 per night. A valid Disney VISA is required, and you must use your Disney VISA to pay the deposit at time of booking to qualify for the discount.
Availability is extremely limited. Limit of 2 rooms per Disney VISA cardholder can be discounted. It is possible that the current Buy 3 get 2 free promotion may be a better deal for you, as the rooms and park passes are discounted.
For more information, or to book this special Disney VISA Disneyland discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.