Travel Dates: April 9 – June 7, 2018
Disney’s Aulani in Hawaii is offering a new special for Spring 2018 travel dates, the best time to go to Hawaii! Book a 4 night stay and receive up to a 25% discount on your entire stay or stay 5 nights or longer and save 30% off of your entire stay.
Plus, book your Aulani vacation before January 10, 2018, and receive a $150 Aulani Resort Credit to use during your stay.
Stay 4 or more consecutive nights and save:
- 25% on Ocean View Rooms and Partial Ocean View
- 20% on Standard, Island and Poolside Garden View Rooms
Stay 5 or more consecutive nights and save:
- 30% on Ocean View Rooms and Partial Ocean View
- 25% on Standard, Island and Poolside Garden View Rooms
Savings shown are for Ocean and Partial Ocean view rooms, lower savings apply for Standard, Island Garden and Poolside rooms. Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. Consecutive night stay required. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded, and expire at 11:59 p.m. on package departure date. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3-bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance reservations required. Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3-bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than two (2) adults per room.
Disney VISA cardholders do not get an extra discount, but they do get access to additional discounted dates. Disney VISA cardholders can also book February 21 – March 22, 2018 and April 2 – 8, 2018 in addition to the travel dates listed above.
Aulani also recently brought online some upgrades and changes at the resort. Since opening last year, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, has proven to be a popular vacation destination in Hawai’i. To make the Aulani Guest experience even better, the Resort recently expanded its current amenities offerings.
- An additional pool, toddler pool and interactive water play area
- 18,500 additional square feet of pool deck
- Two new, convenient quick-service dining locations, including a beach kiosk
- The addition of a retractable trellis cover at the signature Makahiki restaurant to allow for outdoor seating during any weather conditions
- An expanded Starlit Hui venue, allowing even more Guests to enjoy this popular show
- Another beach access point will be added
Aulani offers fun for everyone in your family.
For families with younger children and toddlers, take advantage of amenities like:
- Our secluded beach with a calm lagoon, perfect for young swimmers
- Family fun entertainment that toddlers will enjoy, such as Ohana Movie Nights featuring favorite Disney movies
- Disney Character experiences, such as Character Breakfast at Makahiki
And for the school-aged children and teens, create your adventure with activities such as:
- Water activities including swimming and paddleboarding in the ocean, enjoying pools and slides, and snorkeling at Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O’ahu
- World Class Entertainment like Starlit Hui, an evening celebration that blends Disney storytelling with Hawaiian traditions
Aulani also offers the perfect Hawai’i vacation for adults and couples because it features an idyllic setting, exceptional quality and service, and incredible experiences and entertainment, including:
- Laniwai Spa
- Nearby Championship Golf at Ko Olina Golf Club, where Aulani Guests enjoy special discounts
- Beachside Dining at ‘AMA ‘AMA
- Sunset facing whirlpool spas
Plus, when you stay at Aulani, entertainment benefits are part of your room price.
This offer must be booked by May 9, 2018. In order to also receive the $150 Aulani resort credit, this offer must be booked by January 10, 2018.
For more information about Aulani, or to book this special offer, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.