Travel Dates: October 14 – November 17, 2018
Canadian residents save 25% off prevailing rates for Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on select 7- or 8-night cruises departing New York City on October 14 and November 18, 2017. Both sailings include festive decor, themed activities and a bonus treat—Marvel Day at Sea, an exciting, day-long extravaganza packed with Marvel Super Heroes (and villains) and one-of-a-kind entertainment. You’ll also visit Castaway Cay, Disney’s private Bahamian island and Florida, where you’ll dive into more magic at Walt Disney World Resort—one-day tickets with Park Hopper Option and roundtrip transportation is included for everyone in your traveling party!
Everything you need to experience a relaxing, yet fun-filled family vacation is at your fingertips—Broadway-caliber shows, elaborately themed pool areas, diverse dining options and so much more!
- 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea on October 14, 2017 – Pack your best disguises and set sail on a ghoulish cruise to Castaway Cay in the Bahamas and Port Canaveral, Florida, where you’ll discover even more Halloween action at the Walt Disney World Resort. During your 4 days at sea, you’ll have the chance to soak up your ship’s onboard fun.
- 8-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea on November 18, 2017 – Glide over to Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay, Disney’s private-island paradise. Then, call upon Port Canaveral, where you’ll travel to nearby Walt Disney World Resort. Four total days at sea give you ample time to enjoy your ship’s diverse amenities and yuletide celebrations.
- Valid for Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on 7- or 8- night cruises on the Disney Magic departing New York City on October 14 and November 18, 2017.
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of approximately US $174 on October 14 sailing and US $191 on November 18 sailing are not included.
- Offer applies to categories 4A-11C.
- Offer may be applied to existing bookings, if requested by caller.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes Suites and Categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT and IGT).
- Must mention booking code CAN if booking through our Contact Center
- Rate does not include Gratuities or Port Adventures.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts, or onboard credits.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
- Proof of Canada residency will be required at time of check-in.
For more information about this Disney Cruise Special Offer, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips.