Travel Dates: August 29 – November 3, 2012
When you purchase a 5-night or longer stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa located on Oahu, Hawaii, kids age 3 – 9 eat free when ordering from the kid’s menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also receive a free length-of-stay pass for the Rainbow Reef!
In addition to kids eating free, kids of any age can take advantage of 25% off fares on Hawaiian Airlines when flying from JFK, SFO, LAX, OAK or SJC.
Kids Eat Free Details
- A free length-of-stay pass for the Rainbow Reef
- Three free meals (from the kid’s menu) for each night of their package at their choice of the following quick-service and table-service restaurants:
- ‘AMA ‘AMA: Includes 1 appetizer (lunch and dinner only), 1 entrée and 1 dessert (lunch and dinner only); 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
- Makahiki: Includes 1 full buffet (breakfast and dinner only)
- The ‘Olelo Room: Includes 1 continental breakfast (breakfast only)
- One Paddle, Two Paddle; Mama’s Snack Stop and Lava Shack: Includes 1 entrée or 1 complete combo meal, 1 dessert (lunch and dinner only) and 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
This offer must be booked by June 14, 2012. Availability is extremely limited, and this offer cannot be combined with any other discount.
For more information on this great Aulani discount, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code STR.